About the fair
The European Utility Week (EUW) was held 3rd – 5th of October 2017 in Amsterdam. The conference focuses on regional and worldwide projects for network optimization, renewable energy sources, smart measurement, smart cities, smart homes, energy services and efficiency, as well as smart gas and water management. The fair has 12,000 visitors from all over the world, ranging from smaller businesses to major technology companies.
EUW consists of both an exhibition and a conference, where the attendees can participate in a summit – strategic discussions and Hub Sessions – for more practical industry solutions. The exhibition consists of 570 companies who showcase their latest solutions and products.
At a glance
• Over 12,000 international smart utility experts visiting
• 570 international companies showcasing solutions
• Key networking and social engagements scheduled
• Innovations and technologies displayed from over 113 countries
• Free to attend Hub Session programme highlighting 9 key topics
• 12 country pavilions featuring regional best practice
• 4 free to attend co-located events
• Special programmes, demos, awards, pitches and meetings guaranteed
Our creative process – Making Data Fly
NPG has delivered a small, but eye-catching stand solution for Greenbird Integration Technology. Behind every exhibition stand we deliver, there is a creative process which includes steps like idea, concept, design and construction of the stand. Below you will gain insight into our creative process from idea to realized project. Our creative incorporated the slogan “Making Data Fly” into the stand design.