About the event
Farmasidagene is the biggest event within Norwegian pharmacy, consisting of various conferences and an exhibition. A vast number of pharmacists from all of the country take part in the Farmasidagene.
The exhibition gathers suppliers of products to pharmacies – gathering key people within the industry under the same roof. The conference gatherers about 800 participants and 60 exhibitors, and are hosted annually at Oslo Congress Centre. NPG is the technical organiser of the event.
5 good reasons to attend exhibits:
- A unique opportunity to meet and influence purchasers, decision makers and sales people face to face
- You can demonstrate and personally argue for your products
- Be part of the largest meeting place for pharmacists, suppliers, students and others in the pharmacy and pharmaceutical industry in Norway
- Meet old and new contacts
- Get an overview of your competitors, and see what’s happening in the industry