When: 29.08 – 01.09
Where: Stavanger Forum
Project Managers: John Vanneid, Jon Atle Sandbakken, Siri Bentsen, Halvor Krossen
Designers: Henriette Fossnes, Sture Fagerland, Bendik Skilbrei, Paulina Grychowska
ONS – huge success
The ONS 2016 was a huge success again, and the second largest ONS ever. 65,718 visitors from 99 countries came to the Stavanger exhibition site, which reflects the ultimate role of the conference and exhibition: to be a key meeting place for the industry in a time of transition.
Planning starts a year ahead of the trade fair
ONS is a large and comprehensive fair, and both customers and suppliers start planning for the exhibit a year in advance. Creating the wow-factor for your exhibition stand is vital to creating a strong impression and standing out at the trade show. To get ahead of the competition, our design team delivers eye-catching stands that will take your branding to the next level.
Bespoke exhibition stands
NPG delivered over 40 bespoke exhibition stands including 2 pavilions. NPG was also very pleased that one of our pavilions, Xplore North, was nominated as one of the top stands at the fair. Needless to say, there is a very strong competition amongst the captivating exhibition stands.
• 65 718 visitors from 99 countries
• 1 241 exhibitors from 40 countries
• 23 000 square metres exhibition area
• 500 speakers on seven conference arenas
• 1 080 delegates each day on the main conference
• More than 6 000 attendees on the ONS Centre Court
• Technical Sessions: 1 050 people on 20 sessions
• 2 112 participants at ONS Young
• International Markets presented by INTSOK: 815 delegates on 10 country sessions. More than 300 B2B meetings
• ONS Summit: 100 top leaders from 25 countries
• 202 journalists from 14 countries
• Festival and after-party: 14 pavilions
• Thousands at the ONS Concert
Source: ONS website
Let’s talk about your next project
At NPG, each project is a unique blend of creativity, leadership, professionalism, experience and passion. Contact us for your next project!