When: 27. – 30. august 2018
Project Manager: John Vanneid, Tore Thiesen, Halvor Krossen, Jon Atle Sandakken, Bent Røiseland.
Designers: Bendik Skilbrei, Gina Kalsnes, Paulina Grychowska
The Leading Trade Fair for the Energy Industry
ONS is an arena for discussions on energy, environmental issues, security and technology. 1 124 exhibitors from 37 countries attended the event to network, connect with industry leaders and innovators, meet decision makers and learning about the latest innovations and technology in the industry. The exhibition area covered more than 20 000 sqm across nine exhibition halls. 28 E&P companies exhibited this year, including several new players on the Norwegian Continental Shelf.
Record high number of prestige projects at ONS
NPG once again delivered a record high number of stands with over 40 projects. The clients included many leading companies and strong brands within the industry such as Equinor, Aker BP, Repsol Norge, Framo, Kværner, Parker Hannifin og Petroleumstilsynet. Amongst the 68.174 visitors at the event was his Royal Highness Crown Prince Haakon of Norway, Minister of Terje Søviknes (Frp) and Mayor of Stavanger, Christine Sagen Helgø (H). Several of the stands we delivered had the honour of having his Royal Highness visiting their stands including Neptune Energy, Equinor and Aker BP.
Best Stand Award
Both Equinor and Aker BP was nominated in the Best Stand Award. There are several key aspects for the nomination:
- Overall and integrated design
- Concept, message, product information, purpose with the stand and reference to the ONS theme – Transition
- The allocation of space
- Creative use of presentation tools
- Credibility and integrity of the stand
- Staff manning the stand’s knowledge of concept, message and identity of the business
- The stand’s function as a meeting place
- Creativity used in order to attract attention
• 68 174 visitors
• 1 124 exhibiting companies from 37 countries
• 98 nationalities
Let’s talk about your next project
We would like to hear from you! Please drop us a line regarding your next project.