“Straight lines are the order of the day now»
NPG Germany is featured in the latest edition of TFI Trade Fairs International – The International Trade Fair Magazine. The magazine gives you news, trends and know-how from the trade fair industry. “Straight lines are the order of the day now, replacing rounded features and abundant use of colour”, emphasis Rafael Pérez Pla, Senior Architect / Project Manager at NPG Germany.
The world’s leading trade fair for architecture, materials and systems
NPG Germany have designed and delivered the Reisser stand at BAU 2019. BAU is the world’s leading trade fair for architecture, materials and systems. 2,250 exhibitors from 45 countries showcased their products and solutions for the building sector. The idea was for the visitors to associate the company’s product with attributes such as neatness, precision and perfection. The stand consists of textile banners and handing cube from the roof in combination with custom-built walls, tables and bar counters to give an impression of quality.
Let’s talk about your next project
Organizing your exhibition booth just got easier… Get in touch with us regarding your next project.
- Vi søker hyggelige leietakere til nyoppussede kontorer i Bygdøy allé 23
- NPG ekspanderer og flytter inn i nye lokaler i Bygdøy allé
- NPG ansetter nye talenter og styrker kompetansen innen events, messekommunikasjon og design
- Generer leads, skap engasjement og bygg merkevare på Aqua Nor
- 20 years in NPG… Congratulations to Katrin and Lars!